Dec 6, 2010

My first blogger Award

I have been so excited to receive my very first blogger Award... In fact it has only been 4 months since I have been into blogging .. and am so thrilled to get an Award in the midst of it.  It was handed over by Elisabeth of 'Food and thrift finds' to me.. Thank you so much Elisabeth, your award means a lot to me.. I am literally on cloud nine.. I am still a naive at blogging and couldn't believe it when I was informed of the award.. First of all I thank Allah, my creator and protector for making it possible for me.. secondly my family and friends for supporting me...

                                                      
To accept this award, there are 4 rules:*


1. Thank the person who gave you the award:

2. Share seven things about yourself

3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.

                 Here are seven things about myself...
  1. I am a home maker from India who is now living in Kuwait with my husband and a very energetic 2 year old son. They are the greatest inspirations for me to cook and research upon new recipes..
  2. I graduated in Ayurvedic medicine from Kottakkal Ayurveda College, Kerala..but did not pursue a career as I feared it would affect my family life. I always want my children to get the greatest care in life like I got from my own mother.. ( my mom was a home maker too and I couldn't imagine coming home from school to an empty home with out the warmth of my mother... and always pitied my friends who had working mothers..)
  3. When I first came here with my husband ( which was 3 years back), I had very scarce knowledge about cooking and depended mainly on the bits and scraps of papers on which I had written down the recipes I got from my mom , mother in law and my friends. Eventually I began to learn ... very slowly and was quite astonished to find when things turned out nice which I had thought to be too difficult to make.. ( That was when I realised, I am not that bad .. and may be some day I would be able to invent some really outstanding recipes..
  4. I love to experiment.. not only in cooking but also in crafts and home decorations.. Actually I have some creations which my friends and family says is quite good... I am actually a researcher in  kitchen and beyond and hence the name of my blog :)
  5. Earlier I had thought there is nothing creative or gripping in cooking.. but now I differ in my opinion. It is one of the greatest passions for me today...
  6. I started this blog as a means to save my recipes and to open up my mind.. a space to pour my thoughts... It was that insight together with the loving advise of my hubby to make my lazy hours fruitful ,that made me resort to something of this kind..
  7. I am more happy than a little girl who just got a well wishing greeting card, when I get commends on my posts from my friends..it really does light up my days..
And here are five of my blogger friends whom I am so happy that I came to know and wants to share the award with..

Gayathri, Gayathri Cook Spot

Suja Sugathan,Kitchen Corner

Umm Mymoona, Taste of Pearl City

Sailaja Damodaran, Sailaja's Kitchen

Sanyuktha, Creative Sanyuktha

           Have a nice day every body..

19 comments:

  1. Congrats dear!It was great to know more about you :)

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to know about u and wishing u many more such lovely delights !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Fezi! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award. Good to know about you. Thank you so much for sharing this award with me.
    Wish you many more success and awards inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats dear on your award..wish you many many more..Its great to know more about u..
    Thanks so much for sharing this award with me..so sweet of you dear..hugs
    Love,
    Suja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats & thanks for sharing the award with me.All the best for many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on ur well deserved award! it was so nice to know more abt u.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congarts on your award..Keep on rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. Thanks for visiting my blog. You have a wonderful space. sure comeback for tasty recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your award keep rocking
    http://shanthisthaligai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mabrook.. So this calls for a celebration!! Very well deserved..From ur writing style I tht u mustve been blogging for years..I was surprised to hear its only been 4 months..Looking fwd to more..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks everybody ...Torvie,Aipi,Priya,Gayathri,Ummu Maymoona,Suja,Sailaja,R,Panchpakwan,Swathi,Peggy,Santhi,Sabida.. i appreciate all of ur comments.. thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your award and it was gr8 to know about you.
    Thanks for the tip about keeping cilantro fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog and appreciating it:) I am glad to follow yours and have already read some recipes,you have some amazing finds here and I will eagerly look forward to your posts. Congratulations on winning the stylish blogger award.Very well deserved!!! It is good to know that you find cooking a very creative medium,it definately reflects in your cooking as well,keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your award! You got a nice collection of recipes with excellent photos!

    Nice to know about you!I really enjoyed your honest answers.:)

    Happy to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...