1. Thank the person who gave you the award:
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award.
Here are seven things about myself...
- I am a home maker from India who is now living in Kuwait with my husband and a very energetic 2 year old son. They are the greatest inspirations for me to cook and research upon new recipes..
- I graduated in Ayurvedic medicine from Kottakkal Ayurveda College, Kerala..but did not pursue a career as I feared it would affect my family life. I always want my children to get the greatest care in life like I got from my own mother.. ( my mom was a home maker too and I couldn't imagine coming home from school to an empty home with out the warmth of my mother... and always pitied my friends who had working mothers..)
- When I first came here with my husband ( which was 3 years back), I had very scarce knowledge about cooking and depended mainly on the bits and scraps of papers on which I had written down the recipes I got from my mom , mother in law and my friends. Eventually I began to learn ... very slowly and was quite astonished to find when things turned out nice which I had thought to be too difficult to make.. ( That was when I realised, I am not that bad .. and may be some day I would be able to invent some really outstanding recipes..
- I love to experiment.. not only in cooking but also in crafts and home decorations.. Actually I have some creations which my friends and family says is quite good... I am actually a researcher in kitchen and beyond and hence the name of my blog :)
- Earlier I had thought there is nothing creative or gripping in cooking.. but now I differ in my opinion. It is one of the greatest passions for me today...
- I started this blog as a means to save my recipes and to open up my mind.. a space to pour my thoughts... It was that insight together with the loving advise of my hubby to make my lazy hours fruitful ,that made me resort to something of this kind..
- I am more happy than a little girl who just got a well wishing greeting card, when I get commends on my posts from my friends..it really does light up my days..
Gayathri, Gayathri Cook Spot
Suja Sugathan,Kitchen Corner
Umm Mymoona, Taste of Pearl City
Sailaja Damodaran, Sailaja's Kitchen
Sanyuktha, Creative Sanyuktha
Have a nice day every body..