I was expecting.. . not an award, but a baby! But what came first was the award :) and am still expecting the baby in few days... LOL
So I'm still busy busy.. preparing for the D-day. Insha Allah, every thing would be easy and fast, I guess! and we'll have our baby in less time!
Mean while, I shall post the award I received from the Familycook. Thank you so much for the award, dear; though I feel ashamed that a lazy blogger like me should get an award! Hop over to her gorgeous blog, The food I cook, which has lots of mouth watering recipes with clear instructions.
These are the questions she asked and my answers to it..
The push from back by my hubby...he felt that I was too lazy gawking at other food blogs and doing nothing serious.
2. Describe yourself in three words.
Optimistic,Resourceful & Religious
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
In Saudi Arabia
4. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
5. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
6. What was the name of your first pet?
Oops! I don't remember :)
7. What is your favorite time of the day?
evening.. 4 O' clock
8.What is your favorite day of the week?
Thursday! here the weekend starts that day..
9. What is your favorite color?
10. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
I had no idea,until I googled. Well, they are Arizona, Hawaii and the overseas territories of Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and the United States Virgin Islands.
11. What are your hobbies?
Cooking, crafting, sewing, blogging n blog hopping..
And I need to pass over the award to 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers in their list. As I don't have much time to name all the bloggers, feel free to pick the award, any of you who falls into the category.
See you all Insha allah... have a great day!